Monday, July 15, 2013

Goals, Achievements, and Great Lengths!!!

Howdy Ladies and Gents!!!



I decided to start a new Blog since we are now looking at year two from the original goal of achieving waist length hair!!! Okay, so let's face it ... I am starting this Blog some 3 months tardy!!! BUT... in my defense, I have learned soooo much new information that I can now share since my hiatus.

But, first... I am just going to make this post. Brief and to the point.

Currently my hair rests just below BSL ( Bra Strap Length ). My current goal is to achieve waist length hair by April 2014. Well in order to meet that goal I would have to have about 4 - 6 inches of new hair growth. At this point, I believe that goal is possible. Mainly because I have a completely better understanding about what I have to do in order to maintain both the health and strength of my hair.

In the months to come, I will be discussing some of the new products I have placed into regular rotation as well as some of my go to low manipulation hair styles. As often as possible I will talk about various foods and oils that will promote better health and how to visually see a difference in your hair skin and nails by eating an drinking healthy organic produce and beverages.

I will also start divulging information that I discover about Ayurvedic hair care and what that means for the health of your hair.

In the mean time ... here is a hair chart with some important information on how to grow your hair... and for folks like me ... pay particularly close attention to the curly hair part!!! (^_^)

Until next time...

ವಿದಾಯ  (^_^)



No comments:

Post a Comment