Thursday, February 27, 2014

6 month length check update!!! PART ONE!!!




Hello there ladies and gents!!!

I was looking through the various posts that I have made  and realized that it has been quite a while since I have done a length check.

The last length check I managed to complete was in August and it is now the end of February. So if I can, I will do a current length check, and post pictures of the measurements here for you all to see.

Since I had never really been intelligent about the process of measuring my hair, I did not pin down the idea behind taking specific section and measuring them. SO... There will be several sections that I will specifically measure:

  1. Front Middle Section
  2. Left Front Section
  3. Right Front Section
  4. Left Side Section
  5. Right Side Section
  6. Middle Section
  7. Left Back Section
  8. Middle Back Section
  9. Right Back Section


All measurements will be performed on hair that has not been flat ironed. As a matter of fact , it has been like close to two years since I have last had my hair flat ironed, or used a heat device on my hair. Yay me!!! Since I have also refrained from trimming my hair, my assumption is that I should see a bit of growth. In addition to that idea, I have also realized that after I removed my hair from the kinky twists , I did not actually measure the length of my hair then either. So, at this point I should be able to legitimately determine if my hair was able to grow / benefit well from remaining in that particular protective hairstyle for 3 months.

According to the last hair check that the following discovery was made:

  • Majority overall length fell between 15 - 16 inches long
  • Longest strands ( mainly the middle of my head ) were between 17 -18 inches long
  • Shortest strands (mainly the nape of my head. back of the neck) 14 - 15 inches long
So... with that new task, and the purchase of my trusty little tablet, I should be able to give you all a few pictures of what I discover!!! I am pretty excited!!! (^_^)

Well... that is all I have for you for the time being... I had better get to the good stuff. I shall return soon  for part 2 of this blog.


Until then... Adios (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment